- 2 Ounces Cream Cheese
- 14.5 Ounces Diced Tomatoes, canned
- ¼ Cup Heavy Whipping Cream
- 4 Tablespoons Butter
- Sea Salt & Black Pepper to Taste
- ¼ Cup Basil Leaves, Fresh & Chopped
1. Pour your tomatoes into a food processor, making sure not to drain their juices. Puree until it becomes smooth.
2. get out a medium saucepan, placing it over medium heat. Cook your tomatoes, heavy cream, cream cheese and butter together for ten minutes. Stir occasionally, and make sure it’s mixed well.
3. add in your basil, seasoning with salt and pepper. Cook for another five minutes, and stir well. It should be completely smooth and then use an immersion blender to blend well. Serve warm.
Read also: Celery & Grouper Casserole