- 1 lb. Ground Beef
- Sea Salt & Black Pepper to Taste
- 2 Cups Beef Broth
- 10 Ounces Tomatoes, Diced & Canned
- 1 Tablespoon Taco Seasoning
- 8 Ounces Cream Cheese
1. Preheat your slow cooker to low, and then get out a medium skillet. Sauté your ground beef over medium-high heat. Your meat should be browned, which will take about eight minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
2. Add your beef broth, tomatoes, taco seasoning, ground beef, and cream cheese together in your slow cooker, cooking on low heat for four hours. You’ll need to stir occasionally to keep it from burning.
3. Ladle for four bowls, and serve warm.