- 2 Ounces Lump Crab Meat
- 1 Tablespoon Scallion, Sliced (Green Parts Only)
- ¼ Teaspoon Paprika
- ¼ Teaspoon Onion Powder
- 6-8 Cremini Mushrooms, Stemmed
- 2 Tablespoons Avocado Oil Mayonnaise
- 1 Teaspoon Parsley, Fresh & Chopped
- Sea Salt & Black Pepper to Taste
1. Start by heating your oven to 350, and then line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Get out a medium bowl and mix together your scallions, mayonnaise, crab meat, onion powder, and paprika together. Mix well and season with salt and pepper.
2. Get out a prepared baking sheet, arranging your mushrooms evenly apart, and make sure the gill side is up. Fill each with a spoonful of your mixture, and then bake for fifteen minutes.
3. garnish with parsley before serving warm.
See Also: Cheesy Asparagus