- 1 Celery Root, Large & Cubed
- 8 Ounces Baby Portobello Mushrooms, Quartered
- 1 Cup Vegetable Broth
- 3 Eggs
- 2 Cloves Garlic, Minced
- 2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1 Onion, Diced
- 10 Ounces Spinach
- 1 ½ Cups Coconut Milk
- ½ Teaspoon Nutmeg
- Parsley, Fresh & Chopped Fine to Garnish
- Sea Salt & Black Pepper to Taste
1. Start by heating your oven to 325, and then pulse your celery cubes in a food processor to form a “rice” before setting it to the side.
2. Get out a skillet, placing it over medium heat with oil, and cook your onion until tender. It should take about three minutes. Add in your garlic, cooking until fragrant which should take another minute. Add in your mushrooms and cook for another five minutes.
3. Add in spinach, cooking for another two minutes and adjust your seasonings if necessary.
4. Get out a bowl and beat your eggs with your nutmeg, milk, and broth.
5. Get out a baking dish and place your rice in an even layer at the bottom before adding your vegetable on top. Pour in your egg mixture, and bake for fifty minutes. It should be golden and then garnish with parsley before serving warm.