- ½ Cauliflower Head, Chopped into Florets
- 1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
- 1 Teaspoon Garlic Powder
- Sea Salt & Black Pepper
- 1 Tablespoon Butter
- ¼ Cup Buffalo Wing Sauce
1. Start by preheating your oven to 400, and then get out a baking sheet. Line your baking sheet with parchment paper, and then get out a mixing bowl. Drizzle your cauliflower with olive oil and then season with salt, pepper and garlic powder.
2. Get out a baking sheet, and arrange the cauliflower in a single spread out layer. Roast for fifteen minutes, and then stir well. Cook for ten minutes.
3. Get out a small saucepan and mix your buffalo wing sauce and butter, cooking it over medium heat until it’s melted and mixed well.
4. Brush your cauliflower down with the sauce, cooking for five more minutes and serve warm.