- 2 Tablespoons Sesame Oil
- 4 Cloves Garlic, Minced
- 1 Cup Water
- 2 Teaspoons Ginger Root, Fresh & Grated
- 2 Tablespoons Coconut Aminos
- 2 Cups Broccoli Florets, Fresh
- 1 ½ lbs. Shrimp, Peeled & Deveined
- Lemon Wedges for Garnish
1. Start by heating up a large skillet or wok using medium-high heat, and then add in your garlic. Allow your garlic to cook for three to four minutes before reducing the heat to low. Add in your ginger, coconut aminos and water. Bring this mixture to a boil.
2. Cook until your shrimp turn pink, which should take three to four minutes. Add in your broccoli, cooking for an additional ten minutes. Serve hot with lemon wedges to garnish.