- 4 Bacon Slices
- 1 Cup Heavy Whipping Cream
- ¼ Cup Parmesan Cheese, Grated
- 1 Tablespoon Butter
- Sea Salt & Black Pepper to Taste
- 1 Tablespoon Ghee
- 8 Sea Scallops, Large, Rinsed & Patted Dry
1. Get out a medium skillet and place it over medium-high heat, cooking your bacon on both sides until it turns crispy. This will take about eight minutes, and then line a plate with paper towels. Place your bacon on it so that it can drain.
2. lower your heat to medium before adding in your butter, cream, and parmesan. Season with a pinch of salt and pepper before reducing your heat further to low. Cook, and stir constantly so that your sauce thickens and reduces by half without burning. This will take about ten minutes.
3. Get out a different skillet placing it over medium-high heat, adding in your ghee. Cook it until it sizzles.
4. Get out your scallops and sprinkle with salt and pepper before adding them to your hot skillet, cooking for a minute per side. You have to make sure you don’t crowd your scallops, so cook in two batches if necessary. They should be golden on both sides.
5. Drain your scallops on a plate lined in paper towels, and then divide them between places. Top with sauce before serving warm.
Read also: Sesame Pork with Green Beans