- 2 Salmon Fillets, 6 Ounces Each & Skin On
- 4 Tablespoons Soy Sauce, Divided
- 2 Small Persian Cucumbers
- 1 Tablespoon Ghee
- 1 Avocado, Diced
- 8 Ounces Shirataki Rice
- Sea Salt & Black Pepper to Taste
1. Start by getting out an eight-inch baking dish, and add three tablespoons of soy sauce to it. Placing your salmon in. allow it to marinate for thirty minutes.
2. While your fish is marinating, slicing your cucumbers thin before placing them in a small bowl, adding in a tablespoon of soy sauce, allowing them to marinate as well.
3. Get out a medium skillet and place it over medium heat. Add in your ghee, and allow it to melt. Add your salmon in, making sur that it’s skin side down. Pour some of the marinades over it, and sear for three to four minutes per side.
4. Get out a large saucepan, and then cook your rice per package instructions. Rinse your rice in a colander.
5. Transfer your rice to a dry pan, and roast until opaque and dry. Season your avocado with salt and pepper, and then plate your salmon fillets to cut them.
6. Divide all ingredients between bowls before serving.
Read also: Buttery Garlic Chicken