- 2 Cloves Garlic, Sliced Fine
- 1 lb. Red Cabbage, Shredded
- 4 Slices Bacon, Crispy & Crumbled
- ½ Cup Olive Oil
- 2 Tablespoons Lemon Juice, Fresh
- ½ Teaspoon Tarragon
- ½ Teaspoon Mustard Seeds
1. Start by rinsing your cabbage, and then place it in a food processor to shred it. Place your shredded cabbage in a bowl before seasoning with salt, pepper, bacon and garlic. Toss until well combined.
2. Get out a small bowl and whisk your tarragon, lemon juice, olive oil, and mustard seeds together.
3. Pour this dressing over your cabbage salad, tossing until it’s well combined.
4. Serve immediately.