- 2 Cups Pork Rinds, Spicy
- 1 Tablespoon Olive Oil + More for Coating
- ½ Cup Mexican Blend Cheese, Shredded
- 1 Cup Carnitas
- 1 Avocado, Diced
- 2 Tablespoons Sour Cream
1. Start by heating your oven to 350, and then get out a nine by thirteen-inch baking dish.
2. Grease your dish with olive oil, and then put your pork rinds in it. Top with cheese, and bake for five minutes. Transfer this to a cooling rack, allowing it to rest for five minutes.
3. get out a medium skillet, placing it over high heat. Heat up your olive oil, placing your carnitas in the skillet, and then add some pan juices in, cooking until they are crisp. Flip them, and cook briefly on the other side. Divide your pork rinds and cheese between places, and top with carnitas, diced avocado, and sour cream. Serve warm.
Check also how to Go Keto Diet In Five Steps