- 12 Ounces Ground Pork
- 1 Tablespoon Toasted Sesame Oil
- 2 Scallions, Sliced Thin
- Sea Salt & Black Pepper to Taste
- 1 Tablespoon Sriracha Sauce
- 2 Tablespoons Mayonnaise
- 1 Tablespoon Ghee
1. Start by getting out a large bowl and combine your sesame oil, scallions and ground pork together. Season with salt and pepper, and then form two burgers. Make sure to create a dent in each so that your pork will heat evenly and cook all the way through.
2. Get out a large skillet, placing it over medium-high heat, and then heat up your ghee. Your ghee should be shimmering before you add in your patties. Cook for four minutes per side.
3. Get out a small bowl and mix your Sriracha sauce with your mayonnaise, making sure that it’s well combined.
4. Transfer your burgers to a plate, allowing them to cool for five minutes before topping with your sauce to serve.
Read also: Cheddar Carrot Risotto