- 2 lbs. Shrimp, Peeled
- Sea Salt & Black Pepper to Taste
- 1 Lemon Juice, Zested & Juiced
- 1/3 Cup Olive Oil
- 2 Tablespoons Oregano, Fresh & Chopped
- ¼ Cup Almonds, Ground
- 4 Cloves Garlic
- ½ Cup Parmesan, Grated
- Pinch Chili Flakes
- 1 Bunch Parsley, Fresh & Chopped
- 1 Tablespoon Basil, Fresh
- Lemon Wedges for Garnish
1. Start by heating your oven to 400, and then get out a bowl. Combine your lemon zest, lemon juice, salt, pepper, olive oil, and shrimp together, stirring well. Add in your oregano, and stir again before setting it to the side.
2. Get out a blender and mix together your ground almonds, parmesan, garlic, chili flakes, oregano, and lemon zest. Blend until combined well. Add this mixture you’re your shrimp bowl, stirring gently.
3. Lay your shrimp out on a baking dish, baking for ten to twelve minutes. Serve with lemon wedges while still warm.