- 2 Salmon Fillets, 6 Ounces Each & Skin On
- Sea Salt & Black Pepper to Taste
- 3 Tablespoons Butter
- ¼ Cup Parmesan Cheese, Grated
- 2 Cloves Garlic, Minced
- 1 lb. Asparagus, Fresh & Trimmed
1. Start by heating your oven to 400, and then get out a baking sheet. Line your baking sheet with foil before placing it to the side.
2. Pat your salmon down with a paper towel so that it’s dry, and then season with salt and pepper.
3. Put your salmon your baking pan, arranging your asparagus around it.
4. Get out a saucepan, placing it over medium heat to melt your butter. Once your butter has melted add in your garlic, and stir. Cook until your garlic is lightly browned and fragrant. This should take about three minutes. Drizzle this butter over your asparagus and salmon.
5. Top with parmesan before baking of twelve minutes. Broil for the last three minutes, and serve warm.
Read also: Pork Roast Casserole