- ¼ Cup Parmesan Cheese, Grated
- ¼ Cup Pork Rinds, Crushed
- 1 Teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 2 Pork Chops, Boneless
- Sea Salt & Black Pepper to Taste
- Olive Oil for Drizzling
- ½ lb. Asparagus, Trimmed
1. Start by heating your oven to 350, and then get out a baking sheet. In your baking sheet with foil, and then take out a medium bowl.
2. In your bowl mix your parmesan, pork rinds, and garlic together.
3. Pat down your pork chops, and then season with salt and pepper.
4. Put your pork chops in the bowl with your pork rind mixture, making sure that it’s coated. This will form a “breading”. Place them on the baking sheet, and then drizzle oil over each one. Make sure that you don’t drench them or the coating won’t stay on.
5. Arrange your asparagus around your pork chops on the baking sheet, and then drizzle with olive oil. Season with your asparagus with salt, pepper, and the remaining pork rind mixture.
6. bake for twenty to twenty-five minutes. Keep in mind that thinner pork chops will cook faster. Serve warm.
Read also: Go Keto Diet In Five Steps