- 2 Tablespoons Ghee
- 2 Chicken Breasts, Boneless & Skinless ½ Cup Mayonnaise
- 1 Tablespoon Italian Seasoning
- ¼ Cup Parmesan Cheese, Grated
- Sea Salt & Black Pepper to Taste
- ¼ Cup Pork Rinds, Crushed
1. Start by heating your oven to 425, and then get out a baking dish.
2. Coat your baking dish with ghee, and then pat your chicken dry before seasoning it with salt and pepper. Place your chicken in your dish, and then get out a small bowl.
3. In your bowl mix your parmesan, Italian seasoning, and mayonnaise, slathering this mixture over your chicken. Sprinkle your pork rinds over this mixture, and bake for twenty minutes. The top should be browned, and serve warm.
Read also: Kalua Pork & Cabbage