- 1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
- 1 Clove Garlic, Minced
- 1 Shallow, Sliced Thin
- 4 Cups Spinach, Fresh
- 1 Tablespoon Capers, Chopped
- ¼ Lemon, Juiced
- Sea Salt & Black Pepper to Taste
1. Start by getting out a skillet and heating up your olive oil over medium heat. Add in your garlic once your oil begins to shimmer, and then add in your shallow. Sauté for a minute, and stir continuously so that it doesn’t burn.
2. Add in your spinach, capers and lemon juice, cooking for a minute more. Your spinach should wilt, and then season with salt and pepper.
3. Serve topped with lemon zest.