- 3 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 2 tablespoons Butter, Unsalted
- 1 Lemon, Sliced
- 2 Tablespoons Lemon Juice
- 1 Lemon, Zested
- 6 Perch Fillets
- Sea Salt & Black Pepper to Taste
- 2 Tablespoons Parsley, Fresh & Chopped Fine
1. Start by heating your oven to 360, and then grease a baking dish with olive oil. Mix your olive oil, lemon juice, lemon zest and butter in a bowl, making sure to stir well.
2. season your fish fillets with salt and pepper before arranging them on a baking dish, pouring your butter mixture evenly over your fillets. Cover with lemon slices, and then bake for fifteen to twenty minutes. Serve warm with chopped parsley.