- 1/2 lb. Pork Belly, Fresh
- Sea Salt & Black Pepper to Taste
- ¾ lb. Napa Cabbage, Chopped
- ½ Cup Spring Onions, Chopped Fine
- ¼ Cup Button Mushrooms
- 1 Teaspoon Stevia Sweetener
- 1 Teaspoon Ground Paprika
- 2 Tablespoons Coconut Aminos
- 3 Tablespoons Sesame Oil
- 4 Cups Water
1. Start by cutting your pork belly into strips, and season with salt and pepper.
2. get out your slow cooker and add in your mushrooms, spring onions, and cabbage.
3. Get out a small bowl and mix together your stevia, sesame oil, water, coconut aminos, and paprika.
4. Pour this mixture into your slow cooker over your meat and vegetables and cook on high for three hours. Adjust your seasoning as needed and serve warm.