- 1 lb. Pork Butt Roast, Boneless
- Sea Salt & Black Pepper to Taste
- 1 Tablespoon Smoked Paprika
- ½ Head Cabbage, Chopped
- ½ Cup Water
1. Start by preheating your slow cooker, and season your pork roast with smoked paprika, salt, and pepper.
2. Place your roast in your slow cooker, and add in your water. Cook for seven hours, and then transfer it to a plate. Chop your cabbage, placing it in the bottom of your slow cooker with your pork roast on top. Cover, cooking for another hour.
3. Remove your pork roast and then place it on a baking sheet, and then shred it using two forks. Serve the pork with your cooked cabbage.
Read also: Bell Pepper Omelet