- 1 lb. Chicken Breast, Boneless, Skinless & Chunked
- 3 Tablespoons Coconut Aminos, Divided
- ½ Teaspoon Sriracha Sauce + ¼ Teaspoon
- 3 Tablespoons Toasted Sesame Oil, Divided
- Ghee for Oiling
- 2 Tablespoons Peanut Butter
- Sea Salt & Black Pepper to Taste
1. Get out a zipper top bag and combine your chicken, coconut aminos, ½ teaspoon Sriracha sauce, and two teaspoons of sesame oil before sealing it. Allow it to marinate for an hour or overnight. Remember that you’ll need to soak your skewers for a half-hour before using them.
2. preheat your grill, oiling it with ghee if necessary. Thread your chicken onto your skewers, and cook for ten to fifteen minutes on low heat. You’ll need to flip your skewers halfway through.
3. Mix your peanut dipping sauce by stirring together a tablespoon of coconut aminos, ¼ teaspoon Sriracha sauce, a teaspoon of sesame oil and peanut butter. Mix well and season with salt and pepper. Serve your chicken with peanut sauce.