- 2 Scallions, Diced
- 1 Broccoli, Chopped into Florets
- 2 Eggs, Beaten
- ½ Cup Green Beans
- 1 Clove Garlic, Minced
- 1 Teaspoon Olive Oil
- ½ Cup Bell Pepper, Diced
- 1 Teaspoon Tamari Sauce
- ¼ Cup Reggiano Cheese, Grated
- Sea Salt & Black Pepper to Taste
- Parsley, Fresh & Chopped to Garnish
1. Start by getting out a food processor and add your broccoli florets. Pulse until this forms a “rice”. Set your rice to the side, and then get out a skillet.
2. Add your oil into the skillet, and then toss in your bell pepper, scallions and garlic. Cook for about three minutes until fragrant and tender, and then add in your broccoli rice. Cook for an additional two minutes.
3. Crack your eggs in, and then scramble them. Add in your tamari and green beans, and then adjust the seasoning as needed. Cook for a few more minutes until your green beans are softened.
4. Top with Parmesan, and then serve sprinkled with fresh parsley.
See Also: Spicy Cauliflower