- ½ Whole Chicken, Chopped
- Sea Salt to Taste
- ¼ Cup Ginger, Grated
- 1 Tablespoon Coconut Aminos
- 2 Tablespoon Red Wine
- ½ Cup Sesame Oil
- 2 Tablespoons Spring Onion, Chopped
1. Rub your chicken down with salt and then place it in a bot that’s been fitted with a steamer basket over water. Steam your chicken using medium-high heat for a half-hour. Your chicken should be cooked all the way through. Drain your chicken, and then reserve ¼ a cup of the “soup”.
2. In a frying skillet heat your ginger, sesame, coconut aminos, reserved soup and wine together. Cook for two minutes, and don’t forget to stir.
3. Remove the chicken, and pour your sauce over it, garnishing with spring onions and serving warm.