- 2 White Fish Fillets, 5 Ounces Each
- 1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
- 4 Teaspoons Tajin Seasoning Salt, Divided
- 2 cups Coleslaw Cabbage Mix, Pre-Sliced
- 1 Avocado, Mashed
- Sea Salt & Black Pepper to Taste
- 1 Tablespoon Red Pepper Miso Mayo + More for Serving
1. Start by heating your oven to 425, and then line a baking sheet using foil.
2. rub your white fish down with your olive oil, coating it with your tajin seasoning salt, using only two teaspoons. Place it on a prepared pan before baking for fifteen minutes. Your fish should become opaque when pierced using a fork. Allow your fish to cool on a cooling rack for four minutes.
3. While your fish cools, get out a medium bowl and mix your mayo sauce and coleslaw together. Add in your avocado and remaining tajin seasoning salt. Mix and season with salt and pepper. Divide between bowls, and top with shredded fish before drizzling more mayo sauce on to before serving.
Check also how to Go Keto Diet In Five Steps