- 1 Tablespoon Ghee
- 1 Scallion, Sliced Thin
- 2 Tablespoons Mint Leaves, Fresh & Chopped Fine
- 1 Tablespoon Dijon Mustard
- Sea Salt & Black Pepper to Taste
- 12 Ounces Ground Beef & Ground Lamb Mixture
- 2 Ounces Feta Cheese, Crumbled
1. Start by getting out a large bowl and mixing your mustard, scallion and mint leaves together. Add in your salt and pepper and mix well.
2. Add your ground beef and lamb into the bowl, mixing to form four patties.
3. Take your feta and press it into two of your patties with the other two on top. The cheese should be in the middle, and you’ll need to seal the edges by pinching them closed.
4. Get out a medium skillet, placing it over medium heat, and add in your ghee. Once your ghee is hot, then add in your burgers, cooking for four to five minutes per side. Serve warm.