- 4 Tablespoons Butter
- 2 Tilapia Fillets, 5 Ounces Each
- Pink Himalayan Sea Salt, Fine
- Ground Black Pepper to Taste
- 3 Cloves Garlic, Minced
- 2 Tablespoons Capers, Rinsed & Chopped
- 1 Lemon, Zested & Juiced
1. Start by heating your oven to 400, and then get out an eight-inch baking dish. Coat your dish with butter, and then take out your fish.
2. pat your fish with paper towels to dry it and then season both sides with salt and pepper before placing them in your buttered dish.
3. Take out a medium skillet, and then place it over medium heat. Melt your butter, and add in garlic. Cook for three to five minutes. Your garlic should be fragrant and browned slightly, but be careful to make sure that you don’t burn it.
4. Pour your garlic-infused butter into a bowl, adding in two tablespoons of lemon juice and lemon zest. Mix well, and pour this mixture over your fish.
5. Sprinkle your capers around the fish. Bake for twelve to fifteen minutes, and serve warm. Your fish should be cooked through and flaky.
Read also: Grilled Chicken Skewers