- 8 Ounces Water
- 13.4 Ounces Full Fat Coconut Milk, Canned & Unsweetened
- 2 Cups Riced Cauliflower
- 2 Tablespoons Red Curry Paste
- 2 Tablespoons Cilantro, Fresh & Chopped
- Sea Salt & Black Pepper to Taste
- 1 Cup Shrimp, Cooked, Peeled & Deveined
1. Start by preheating your slow cooker to high.
2. Add in your coconut milk, cauliflower rice, water, red curry paste, and a tablespoon of your fresh, chopped cilantro. Season with salt and pepper, and stir well. Cover, cooking for two hours on high heat.
3. Season your shrimp with salt and pepper before adding them in, stirring well. Allow it to cook for another fifteen minutes, and top with your remaining cilantro before serving warm.
Check out this article: Low-Carb, High-Fat (Keto Diet)