- 2 Tablespoons Ghee, Melted
- 2 Salmon Fillets, 6 Ounces Each & Skin On
- Sea Salt & Black Pepper to Taste
- ¼ Cup Mayonnaise
- 2 Tablespoons Dill, Fresh & Minced
- 1 Tablespoon Dijon Mustard
- Pinch Garlic Powder
1. Start by heating your oven to 450, and then get out a nine by a thirteen-inch pan. Grease it with your ghee.
2. Take your salmon and pat it down with paper towels to dry it. Season with salt and pepper before placing it in your baking dish.
3. Get out a small bowl and mix your mustard, dill, garlic powder and mayonnaise.
4. Slather this sauce on top of your fillets, and then bake for seven to nine minutes depending on preference. Serve warm.
Read also: Braised Lemon Mushrooms