- Sea Salt & Black Pepper to Taste
- 1 Lime, Juiced
- ½ Cup Olive Oil
- 2 Tablespoons Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 lb. Skirt Steak
- 2 Tablespoons Ghee
- ¼ Cup Chimichurri Sauce
1. Start by getting out a small bowl, and mix your lime juice, olive oil, apple cider vinegar, and soy sauce together.
2. Pour this mixture into a zipper-top bag, and then add in your skirt steak. Marinate for at least eight hours.
3. Dry your steak with a paper towel, and then season with salt and pepper.
4. Get out a large skillet, and heat your ghee over high heat. Add in your steak, and sear for four minutes per side. It should be browned, and then place it on a cutting board. Allow your steak to rest for five minutes.
5. slice your steak against the grain, and then divide it between places, topped with chimichurri sauce.