- 1 Teaspoon Cayenne Pepper
- ½ Cup Coconut Flour
- 2 Chicken Breasts, Boneless & Skinless
- Sea Salt & Black Pepper to Taste
- 1 Egg, Beaten Lightly
- ½ Cup Pork Rinds, Crushed
- 2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
1. Start by getting out ap lace and place your coconut flour, salt, pepper, and cayenne pepper in it. Mix well.
2. Get out a bowl and crack your egg in it. Beat it with a fork until it’s whisked well.
3. get out another plate and place your crushed pork rinds on it. Get out a skillet, and place it over medium-high heat, heating up your olive oil.
4. Dredge your chicken through the coconut flour on both sides before dipping it into your egg and coating it with pork rinds. Place it in the skillet, and cook for three to five minutes per side. It should be crispy and browned. Serve warm.
Read also: Go Keto Diet In Five Steps