- 1 lb. Chicken Breast, Cubed
- 1 Tablespoon Chicken Fat
- 1 Onion, Sliced Fine
- 1 Carrot
- 2 Teaspoons Curry Powder
- 1 Pinch Saffron
- ½ Cup Wine
- ½ Cup Bone Broth
- 1 Tablespoon Coriander, Fresh Sea Salt to Taste
1. Start by cutting your chicken breasts into cubes, and then heat your chicken fat, sautéing your onion over medium-high heat.
1. Add in your chicken cubes, browning them on all sides. Stir well. This should take two to three minutes. Sprinkle with saffron and curry before adding n your carrot. Stir well, and then pour in your bone broth and wine. Stir again, and season with salt. Cover and allow it to simmer for twenty minutes.
1. sprinkle with coriander leaves, and serve warm.