- 4 Bell Peppers, Seeded & Halved Lengthwise
- 4 Eggs, Large
- ½ Cup Cottage Cheese
- ½ Cup Queso Fresco
- ½ Cup Grana Padano, Grated
- 2 Cloves Garlic
- ½ Tomato
- ¼ Teaspoon Cilantro, Fresh & Chopped
- ¼ Cup Swiss Chard, Chopped
1. Start by heating your oven to 350, and then grease a baking dish with cooking spray. Get out a food processor and blend together with your cottage cheese, eggs, garlic, swiss chard, queso fresco, tomato, and coriander.
2. Fill your peppers with the egg mixture, and then place them on a baking dish. Cover them with foil, baking for thirty to forty minutes.
3. Remove from oven, and sprinkle with Grana Padano, and then cook for another five minutes.