- 2 Chicken Breasts, Boneless & Skinless
- Sea Salt & Black Pepper to Taste
- 4 Bacon Slices
- 2 Tablespoons Ghee
- 2 Cups Broccoli Florets, Frozen & Thawed
- ½ Cup Cheddar Cheese, Shredded
- 6 Ounces Cream Cheese, Room Temperature
1. Start by heating your oven to 375.
2. Get out a baking dish, and coat it with ghee. Pat your chicken dry before seasoning it with salt and pepper. Place your chicken along with your bacon slices in your baking dish, cooking for twenty-five minutes.
3. Transfer your chicken to a chopping board, and shred it. Season with salt and pepper again if necessary. Place your bacon on a plate that’s been lined with paper towels. Crumble your bacon once it crisps up from sitting.
4. Get out a medium bowl, and combine your shredded chicken, cream cheeses, broccoli and half of your bacon. Transfer this mixture to your baking dish, topping with cheese and your remaining bacon.
5. Bake until your cheese is browned and bubbling, which should take about thirty-five minutes. Serve warm.
Read also: Grilled Chicken Skewers