- 2 Tablespoons Butter
- 1 Cup Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1 Cup Broccoli Florets, Chopped Fine
- 1 Cup Vegetable Broth
- Sea Salt & Black Pepper to Taste
- 1 Cup Sharp Cheddar Cheese, Shredded, Some Reserved for Topping
1. Start by getting out a medium saucepan, adding in your butter, and placing it over medium heat. Allow your butter to melt, and then add in your broccoli. Sauté until tender, which should take about five minutes.
2. Add in your vegetable broth and cream, stirring constantly. Season with salt and pepper, cooking for ten to fifteen minutes while stirring occasionally. Your soup should thicken. Turn the heat to low, and add in your shredded cheese. Reserve some for topping.
3. Serve warm and topped with remaining cheddar cheese.
Read also: Red Cabbage Salad