- 3 ½ lbs. Grouper Fish
- 1 ½ lb. Celery, Fresh & Chopped
- 1 Cup Olive Oil
- ½ Cup White Wine
- Sea Salt & Black Pepper to Taste
- 1 Lemon, Juiced
1. Season your grouper with salt and pepper, and then rinse and clean your celery. Chop your celery fine, and then place your celery in a large saucepan. Place your fish slices over the celery, and pour the olive oil, lemon juice, and wine. Cook over high heat until it boils.
2. Reduce the heat to medium, cover and cook for five to six minutes.
3. Taste and adjust your salt and pepper as necessary and serve