- 1 Tablespoon Butter + Enough for Coating
- Sea Salt & Black Pepper to Taste
- 2 Pork Chops, Boneless
- 1 Tablespoon Italian Seasoning
- 1 Tablespoon Italian Parsley, Fresh & Chopped
- 1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
1. Start by heating your oven to 350, and then get out a baking dish that’s big enough to hold your pork chops. Coat your baking dish with butter.
2. Pat your pork chops dry using a paper towel, placing them into your baking dish and seasoning with Italian seasoning, salt, and pepper.
3. Top with parsley, and drizzle with olive oil. Add in ½ a tablespoon of butter on top of each pork chop, and then bake for twenty to twenty-five minutes. Keep in mind that thinner pork chops may cook faster.
4. Serve warm with the juices spooned over the meat.