- 2 Cloves Garlic, Minced
- ¼ Cup Parmesan Cheese, Grated
- 1 Tablespoon Italian Seasoning
- Sea Salt& Black Pepper to Taste
- 4 Tablespoons Butter
- 2 Chicken Breasts, Boneless & Skinless
- 2 Tablespoons Ghee, Melted
1. Start by heating your oven to 375, and then get out a baking dish. Pat your chicken dry and then season it with Italian seasoning, salt, and pepper. Place them in the baking dish.
2. Get out a medium skillet, placing it over medium heat and melt your butter. Add in your garlic, and cook for five minutes. Make sure to stir so that your garlic doesn’t burn. It should be lightly browned and fragrant. Remove the mixture from heat, pouring it over your chicken.
3. Roast your chicken for thirty to thirty-five minutes, and then sprinkle with parmesan. Allow it to rest for five minutes before serving.