- 3 Tablespoons Butter
- ½ lb. Shrimp, Peeled & Deveined
- 3 Cloves Garlic, Crushed
- 1 Lemon, Halved
- ¼ Teaspoon Red Pepper Flakes
- Sea Salt & Black Pepper to Taste
1. Start by heating your oven to 425, and then put your butter in an eight-inch baking dish. Place it in the oven to preheat.
2. Season your shrimp with salt and pepper, and then slice your half a lemon in thin slices. Cut your other in half into two different wedges.
3. add your shrimp, butter, and garlic into the dish with your shrimp. Make sure your shrimp are placed in a single layer, and then sprinkle with red pepper flakes.
4. . Bake for fifteen minutes, but stir at the seven-minute mark.
5. Remove from the oven, and squeeze your lemon wedges over your shrimp before serving.
Check also: Parmesan Shrimp Bake