- 1 Tablespoon Olive oil
- 2 Cups Broccoli Florets, Cooked
- 8 Eggs
- ¼ Cup Water
- 1 Cup Cottage Cheese
- 1 Teaspoon Thyme, fresh & Chopped
- Sea Salt & Black Pepper to Taste
- 3 Ounces Bacon, Crumbled
- 2 Tablespoons Feta Cheese, Crumbled
1. Start by heating your oven to 380, and then get out a casserole dish. Coat it with your olive oil, and put your broccoli on the bottom, sprinkling with salt and pepper. Add your cottage cheese and thyme next.
2. Get out a bowl and whisk your eggs with a ¼ cup of water, seasoning with salt and pepper. Pour your egg mixture in next, and then add in your crumbled feta and bacon. Cook for thirty-five minutes.
3. Allow it to rest for ten minutes before slicing to serve warm.
See Also: Pork Roast Casserole