- 2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1 Teaspoon Butter
- 1 Clove Garlic, Grated
- 1 Lemon, Juiced
- 1 lb. Mushrooms, Fresh & Halved
- 1 Teaspoon Lemon Zest
- 1 Tablespoon Thyme, Fresh & Chopped
- Sea Salt & Black Pepper to Taste
1. Heat your butter and oil in a large frying pan before adding in your mushrooms. Cook for three minutes. Do not stir.
2. Stir in your mushrooms, cooking for five to six minutes more. Add in your lemon zest and garlic, cooking for another minute. It should become fragrant and your garlic should be lightly browned.
3. Season your mushrooms with salt, pepper, and thyme. Drizzle with lemon juice, and stir well. Serve warm.
Read also: Lemon Spinach recipe