- 20 Ounces Bok Choy, Fresh
- 2 Tablespoons Olive Oil, Garlic infused
- 2 Green Onions, Chopped Fine
- 1 Tablespoon Oyster Sauce (Keto Friendly)
- 4 Tablespoons Water
- 1 Teaspoon Almond Flour
- Sea Salt to Taste
1. Start by rinsing off your bok choy, and drain it well.
2. Heat your oil in a skillet, and sauté your onion and garlic together for three to four minutes. Make sure to stir well so that it doesn’t burn. It should become fragrant and your onions tender.
3. Add your bok choy in, and cook for two to three minutes.
4. Get out a bowl and whisk your almond flour, water, salt and oyster sauce together. Pour this over your bok choy, and turn off the heat. Stir well, and allow it to sit for five minutes before serving warm.
Read also: Green Risotto recipe