- 2 Pork Chops, Boneless
- Sea Salt & Black Pepper to Taste
- 2 Tablespoons Butter
- 1/3 Cup Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1/3 Cup Sour Cream
- 1/3 Cup Blue Cheese Crumbles
1. Start by patting your pork chops dry using paper towels before seasoning with salt and pepper. Get out a medium skillet before placing it over medium heat, and then melt your butter. Once it’ shot and shimmering, add in your pork chops, and sear for three minutes per side.
2. Transfer your pork chops to a plate, allowing it to rest for three to five minutes, and then get out a medium saucepan. Place your saucepan over medium heat, and melt your blue cheese crumbles. You’ll need to stir frequently to make sure that they don’t burn. Add the cream and sour cream to the pan. Allow it all to simmer for a few minutes, but make sure to stir occasionally.
3. Add in your pan juice from your pork chops to your cheese mixture, and then allow it to simmer together until thick and creamy.
4. Plate your pork chops with your sauce over them, and serve warm.
Read also: Parmesan Pork Chops & Asparagus