- 1 Teaspoon Olive Oil
- ½ Small Onion, Chopped
- 1 Bell Pepper, Chopped
- 1/3 Cup Tomatoes, Diced
- ¼ Cup Avocado, Sliced
- ¼ Teaspoon Thyme, Dry
- 2 Eggs, Large
- Sea Salt & Black Pepper to Taste
1. Get out a skillet and heat your oil using medium heat, and then add in your bell pepper and onion. Cook for about five minutes. Your onion should have started to soften.
2. During this time beat your eggs lightly in a bowl and add in your salt, pepper, and thyme. Pour your eggs over your vegetables, sprinkling your tomatoes on top.
3. In about three minutes, flip the omelet and then cook for another three minutes on that side.
4. Serve warm and topped with avocado slices.
Read Also: Go Keto Diet In Five Steps