- 1 lb. Ground Beef
- Sea Salt & Black Pepper to Taste
- 1 Tomato, Sliced
- 2 Cups Baby Spinach
- 1 Cup Black Olives, Sliced
- 1 Tablespoon Cilantro, Fresh
- 8 Egg
- ½ Cup Parmesan Cheese, Grated
1. Start by heating your oven to 350, and then get out a casserole dish. Add in your ground beef, sprinkling with salt and pepper, and then add in your lives, baby spinach, tomato, and then sprinkle with salt and cilantro.
2. Get out a bowl and whisk together your eggs until they turn frothy, adding in your grated cheese. Stir well. Season with salt and pepper if desired.
3. Pour this mixture into your casserole.
4. Bake for forty to forty-five minutes, and serve warm.