- 1 lb. Beef Chuck Roast
- Sea Salt & Black Pepper to Taste
- 16 Ounce Broccoli, Frozen
- 1 Teaspoon Toasted Sesame Oil
- ¼ Cup Soy Sauce
- ½ Cup Beef Broth + More as Needed
1. Start by preheating your slow cooker to low, and then get out a cutting board. Place your roast on the cutting board, seasoning with salt and pepper. Slice thin, and then add it to the slower cooker.
2. Get out a small bowl, and mix your soy sauce, sesame oil and beef broth together, pouring it over the beef. Cook on low while covered for four hours and then add in your frozen broccoli. Cook for a half-hour more. Add additional beef broth if needed, and serve warm.
See Also: Bacon & Zucchini Casserole