- 1 Tablespoon Lard
- 1 lb. Bacon, Sliced into Strips
- 1 Spring Onion, Diced Fine
- 3 Zucchinis, Large Sea Salt & Black Pepper to Taste
- 6 Eggs
- ½ Container Feta Cheese, Crumbled
1. Start by heating your oven to 350, and then get out a casserole dish. Grease your casserole dish with lard, and then put your bacon on the bottom. Top with green onions and then sliced zucchini rings. Season with salt and pepper.
2. Beat our eggs in a bowl, and then add in your salt and feta cheese, mixing well. Pour this mixture into your casserole dish next.
3. Cook for a half hour, and then slice and serve warm.
Try also our: Beef & Spinach Casserole