- 1 Teaspoon Tallow
- 8 Slices Bacon
- 8 Eggs
- ¾ lb. Spinach, Fresh & Chopped
- Sea Salt & Black Pepper to Taste
- 1 Cup Parmesan Cheese
1. Start by heating your oven to 400, and then grease your casserole dish with tallow.
2. Lay your bacon on the bottom, and then sprinkle your chopped spinach over your bacon before sprinkling with sea salt.
3. Get out a bowl and whisk your eggs and parmesan together, seasoning with salt and pepper. Pour this mixture in over your spinach.
4. Cook for twenty minutes, and then turn off the oven leaving your casserole dish inside. Allow it to sit for ten to fifteen minutes. The remaining heat will finish cooking your dish.
5. Slice and serve warm.