- 2 Chicken Breasts Halves, Skinless & Boneless
- 8 Asparagus Spears, Trimmed
- ½ Cup Parmesan Cheese, Shredded
- ¼ Cup Ground Almonds
- Sea Salt & Black Pepper to Taste
1. Start by heating your oven to 375, and then grease a baking dish. Set your baking dish to the side.
2. Place each chicken breast between freezer bags before putting it on a solid surface, flattening some before sprinkling with salt and pepper. Lay four spears in the center of each, and then spread a ¼ cup of parmesan over the asparagus. Repeat with your other breast, and then roll well.
3. Put your rolls in the baking dish, making sure that the seam is facing downward. Sprinkle with two tablespoons of ground almonds for each one. Bake for twenty-five to thirty minutes, and allow to cool for ten minutes before serving warm.